Lush forests are calling out your name and inviting you to experience an unforgettable adventure at 625 meters above sea level in the green hinterland of the Ljubljana Basin.
- Awaken your inner child in the Geoss Adventure Park, where you can choose from seven climbing routes of various difficulties with 97 different climbing elements, each set up at a different height (up to 25 metres);
- A delicious lunch at the Lavrič Ecological Tourism Farm, where you can chat with the hosts, see the domestic animals and relax in the beautiful surrounding nature.
If you wish to spend the whole day in the heart of Slovenia, visit:
- Geometric Centre of Slovenia (GEOSS), a geographically defined point on the map of Slovenia that connect all Slovenians as the heart of the country. Local theatre enthusiasts will present this Slovenian symbolic place in a completely different way.
- Škunder homestead, where you can visit a pottery handicraft workshop. Listen to stories about the way of life, traditions and habits in these places and let yourself be pampered with homemade delicacies made of puree and lavender.
Awaken your inner child in the Geoss Adventure Park under the guidance of experienced instructors and choose from seven climbing routes of various difficulties with 97 different climbing elements, each set up at a different height.
Adrenaline junkies can test their skills at heights reaching up to 25 metres, while others can stay closer to the ground, depending on their wishes and skill levels.
After the crazy adrenaline experience, you can relax at the Lavrič Ecological Tourism Farm, where you will be served delicious homemade dishes. Chat with the hosts, see the adorable animals and relax in the beautiful surrounding nature.
Opening hours: Geoss Adventure Park is open on weekends from April to November, and every day during the summer holidays.
Distance from Ljubjana: 40 km
Starting point: Geoss Adventure Park in Zgornja Slivna
Number of participants: 2 – 20 persons
Duration: 5 hours, including lunch
Foreign language: English
Recommendations: sportswear and suitable footwear
Price of the programme per person: 42,00 €
The programme includes the organization and lunch at the Lavrič Ecological Tourism Farm
In the vicinity, visit:
- Prehistoric village of Vače,
- City Museum Litija, offering all information on the history of Litija,
- Sitarjevec mine, Litija, with the fastest growing stalactites in the world and a great mineral and ore wealth (14 km),
- Charcoal Land in Dole pri Litiji, with more than a century worth of charcoaling tradition.
Where to sleep:
- Geoss Advanture Park offers sleeping amidst the treetops for couples, families and individuals,
- Lavrič Ecological Tourism Farm offers shared beds, a small camper stop and a camping area with tents.
Information: TIC Litija, Valvazorjev trg 10, 1270 Litija, E: email@example.com, T: +386 59 940 503, M: +386 70 700 484, FB: Visit Litija